Deck Pellet Grill
Take your deck – and your grilling – to a whole new level with the WoodMaster D400 Pellet Grill. Anything you throw on the grill's grate – steak, chicken, fish, burgers, pork chops, veggies – is going to taste better: guaranteed. Powered by tiny pellets made of all-natural wood, WoodMaster Pellet Grills are safer than grilling with gas or propane.
WoodMaster Deck Pellet Grill
- Hopper Bin..........25# Pellet Capacity
- Wrap...................Stainless Steel, or Powder Infused
- Kettle...................22 1/2” diameter, High Temp. Powder Coat Finish, 18 Gauge, Spin Formed
- Weight.................120#'s Fully Assembled
- Draft Type............Fan Induced, Blown in Firepot, Clean Burning
- Insulation.............Around Kettle: Contains Heat and Increases Efficiency
- Side Trays...........2 - 12” x 18”
- Cooking Area......380 Square Inches
- Propane ..........$2.00 per hour (approximately)
- Pellets.............$.75 - $1.25 per hour
- 1# of pellets per hour at 350°
- Automatically adjusts +/- to the ambient temp
- Acts same as convection oven
- Even heat at cooking surface – no hot spots
- Better Flavoring
- Time Saving
- Less chance of flare-ups due to indirect heat
- Heat Source Further away from grill
- Wood fired smoke seals in moisture
- Cold ambient temps will still get 500 degrees
- Pellets augured up 2” flighting, down pellet slide
- Eliminates burn back
- Once grill temp reaches 150* the igniter shuts off
PELLET GRILL WARRANTY
Three (3) Year Warranty:
On Firebox and Kettle WoodMaster will warranty, to the original owner only, for a period of three (3) years any defect in materials or workmanship in the firebox or kettle of your WoodMaster Pellet Grill. If the firebox or kettle should crack, split, or have any other defect in materials or workmanship, WoodMaster will not charge for any replacement part(s) returned to us within the three year warranty period. Shipping charges will not be covered and is the sole responsibility of the consumer.
Two (2) Year Electrical Warranty:
On Electrical Parts WoodMaster will warranty, to the original owner only, for a period of two (2) years any defect in materials or workmanship on any electrical part (excluding ignitor) ofyour WoodMaster Pellet Grill. If any electrical component should fail, or have any other defectin materials or workmanship, WoodMaster will not charge for any replacement part(s) returnedto us within the two year warranty period. Shipping charges will not be covered and is the soleresponsibility of the consumer. Electrical spikes, surges, or any other electrical source conditionsare not covered under the warranty. Your WoodMaster Pellet Grill should always be plugged intoa properly wired and grounded outlet.
One (1) Year Limited Warranty:
WoodMaster will warranty, to the original owner only, for a period of one (1) year, any defects in materials or workmanship on paint, casters, base, or any other part of the grill. This limited warranty will not cover any damage to paint, casters, base, or any part of the WoodMaster Pellet Grill caused by abuse, accidents, fire, overheating, misuse, corrosion, or any other environmental conditionbeyond our control.
The warranty will start from the original date of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: This item may ship via freight. Please contact us via phone or email for a shipping quote.